Agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in – FARMER ID CARD DOWNLOAD –
Registration of Fertilizer Certificates System
Agrisnetodisha is online portal for farmer of Odisha to give them proper knowledge and technology in agriculture for improving the productivity and quality of farming. Using the wide range of community of Agrisnetodisha ICT, people are getting information of various govt. schemes and taking benefits of free soil test results.
Basically it is well designed portal for farmer to get how to use of his land and make good profit out of it. Farmer can check the full farmer list, get the free pumpset system and learn Farm mechanisation.
Let’s talk about the full use of website and login agrisnetodisha website and how to download farmer id card?
FARMER ID LIST AND DOWNLOAD FARMER ID CARD (agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in)
STEP 1: FARMER NEED TO VISIT http://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/
STEP 2: UNDER “DBT” PAGE “CLICK TO REGISTERED FARMER ID FOR SEED DBT”.
STEP 3: NOW user can see the farmer list page and now
SELECT Dist., Block, Gram Panchayat, Village, Status etc.
STEP 4: Now you can see the full details of framer and please select yours and by clicking on voter id you can download or save the pdf to your computer.
Registration of Fertilizer Certificates System Using agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in?
Apply fertilizer certificates online just follow the below mention steps;
For technical support please call- Soubhagya Ranjan Behera, phone no-9438026149 (10:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
For any queries please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salient features of fertilizer certificates System
- Online submission of applications.
- Information on status of application submitted.
- Eliminate delays in the manual process.
- Enhanced satisfaction levels following transparency in operations.
- Effective process mechanisms.
- User transparency in Government process
STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FRC Application
Click to http://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/ under Fertilizer Registration Certificate (Statewide) menu.
- Now click to apply new FRC APPLICATION.
- Now enter the basic details name of firm, business type, applicant name, address, district, pin code, mobile number, pan card number, email id, photograph of applicant and then press next.
- The reference will be displayed on the screen and save it for further use.
- Sale & Storage Details Entry: Enter your sale address and click on save button. If you have more than one sale addresses, click on Add more button. Storage Addresses can be entered in very similar manner.
- Fertilizer Details Entry: select the fertilizer type, after selecting the Fertiliser type the subsequent Fertilisers under it will be displayed in checklist. Add the fertilizers for which you want to carry on your Business. Then click on Submit Button. If the type is imported marketing or indiginious marketing provide the source of supplier’s Information along with the scan copy of ‘O’-Form.
- PAYMENT PROCESS: if you are making the payment using treasury Challan enter chalan no, challan date & Treasury Name .If the payment is through bank draft, enter bank name, draft no & draft date
- NOTE: EMAIL ID is you r USER ID and enter password of your choice for two times then press submit button.
- It will flash you a message that “Date Saved Successfully” then press OK. In the page “Print Acknowledgement” and “Print Application” will be displayed.
- Take the print out of the both and keep the acknowledgement slip with you for future reference.
- Submit the application after signing it along with other required documents to Joint Director of Agriculture & Food Production (SP & C) for FRC Approval.
- Once Approved by the Joint Director of Agriculture & Food Production (SP & C) , a mail regarding your confirmation of FRC Approval and Your User ID & password will be send to your Email-ID.
- Through that Userid & Password the applicant can login (on Dealer login menu) to his/her account and the applicant can apply for Duplicate Certificate, Renewal of FRC & Amendment in existing FRC.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LETTER OF AUTHORISATION (LOA) CHEMICAL FERTILIZER/BIO-FERTILIZER/MICRONUTRIENT
- On line application form “A-1” to be filled up and downloaded from http://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/ – Fertilizer Registration Certificate.
- Treasury Challan for Rs.2250/- in Head of Account-“0435-001501-Service Fees-OAP-02072-License Fee for Fertilizer/Pesticide”.
- Source Certificate in Form-“O” through online.
- Proof of Identity.
- Valid Authorization Certificate (in case the applicant is other than owner of firm).
- Storage Address along with copy of agreement with owner (if rented) or the proof of ownership.
- Analysis Report of each product from notified laboratory.
- Verification Certificate of concerned Dist.Agril Officer.
- Copy of Letter of Authorization of other State (if any) .
- Other relevant documents with respect to application (as and when required).
- The Registered Agricultural Cooperative Societies shall submit an undertaking that they will engage a person with B.Sc (Ag) on B.Sc (Chemistry) on Diploma in Agriculture on certificate course in agri-inputs for a minimum period of 6 months from MANAGE/NIPHM, Hyderabad within 3 months.
Farmer Registration & Payment: