APEPDCL Website: https://www.apeasternpower.com/
Eastern Power Distribution Company of A.P. Ltd. Is leading power utility serving in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh. Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) was formed on 31st March 2000 to serve as a Distribution Company of AP Transco.
“Apeasternpower” is an online portal where consumer can apply for new connection, pay electricity bill online, duplicate copy download, view old bills and more accessible at www.apeasternpower.com.
Apply New Electricity Connection Andhra Pradesh with 5 Steps;
For applying for new connection in various district of AP, go to APEPDCL official Website https://www.apeasternpower.com for making online Registration. Click that “APPLY NEW CONNECTION LINK” see left side.
Consumer will move here http://220.127.116.11:9091/OnlineRegistration/
Application Request for Online Registration APEPDCL
- Enter the Surname, Name, Email and mobile number and will receive the “OTP”.
- Please provide the correct nearest consumer number, so that your request can be assigned to proper APEPDCL field office.
- The applicant will be contacted by the Manager-Customer Service Centre Representative on email/mobile provided by you for verification.
- Please download the new Connection form sent to your mail id and keep ready duly signing and with required documents (which are uploaded along with the application form).
- Email address and Mobile number are mandatory.
- Surname and Name entered in this form will be saved in the application form and once furnished, cannot be edited. Hence, all customers are requested to check the surname and name correctly before submitting the same.
Scanned documents to be submitted for registration of new connection:
Proof of ownership(any one of them): a) Allotment letter copy, b)Sale seed copy, c) House tax receipt, d) Possession letter, e) Will copy, f)Ownership indemnity bond(An indemnity bond (to be executed on Rs.100/-Non-Judicial or Rs.100/-Special adhesive stamp paper) drawn by the owner of the premises in favor of the company whereby the owner of the premises undertakes to indemnify the company of any loss causes to the company by the applicant who is the tenant / occupant of the premises) arising out of the release of service to the tenant / occupant), g) Self indemnity bond(An INDEMNITY BOND (to be executed on Rs.100/-Non-Judicial or Rs.100/-Special adhesive stamp paper), indemnifying the licensee against any damages payable on account of any dispute arising out of supply of power to the premises. He shall also pay three times of Security Deposit), h) Gift deed copy, i) Pattadar passbook
Passport size photo.
Application Status: Check your APEPDCL application status for new connection or check Centralized Electricity Call Center (CCC) Complaint Status at https://www.apeasternpower.com/EPDCL_Home.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=EPDCL_Home_portal_page_256
Apcpdcl Online Bill Payment and View Bill Receipt: Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) online portal provides their consumer to view bill receipt and Apcpdcl Bill Payment online through apeasternpower.com, just following the steps given below;
⇒ Go here (https://www.apeasternpower.com/) Click on “Pay BILL ONLINE”.
Note: User can payment of bill through without login.
⇒ If consumer have any query related to the bill payment, view bill, receipt download or any to free to call us at 1912.
Click here to pay bill without login.
Apply New Electricity Connection Andhra Pradesh
Registration for Free Sms Alerts
Solar Rooftop Registration: http://18.104.22.168:7070/SolarRoofTop/