ASSO PG/UG CET 2016 Online Application at www.amupmdc.org
A Common Entrance Test (ASSO CET 2016) will be conducted by the AMUPMDC various course in Private Unaided Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Nursing Colleges (i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc-Nursing). Eligible and interested applicants may apply online for ASSO CET 2016 through the Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra website (www.amupmdc.org). The booklet, admit card, exam date, a result for Asso-CET 2016 will be displayed on official website of AMUPMDC.
Amupmdc / Asso CET Application Form 2016
Asso-CET 2016 will be held in the form of multiple – choice questions. The answer sheets are assessed by scanning with the help of the computer. The admissions will be on the basis of merit in Asso-CET 2016 conducted by Association.
Note: Asso-CET 2016 application will be issued in upcoming for the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application form, admit card, result visit at www.amupmdc.org or see the last year ASSO CET Prospectus.
Amupmdc Maharashtra invites online application every year in the month of MAY for (i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc-Nursing etc.
Seat Distribution in colleges for admission in ASSO CET 2016 are as given below;
|Faculty||Number of Colleges||Total Seats|
Asso CET Instruction to Submit Online Application 2016 (amupmdc.org)
- Online application for Asso CET-2015 Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org. Click on the above Link.
- Go through the Instructions for filling online Application Form. After reading Instructions, an applicant has to click NEXT button to display Online Application form.
- The application form will be displayed.
- Candidate should fill all the application form along with the Scanned photograph and signature.
- The system will validate the required information filled in before allowing the submission.
- Eligible Candidate only will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form. However, before Clicking on the “SUBMIT” Button, Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in an application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once “SUBMIT” button is clicked.
- During submission, the system will ask the Candidate for Password.
- Bank Challan will be displayed in duplicate.
- Candidate should take the printout of Bank Challan, With this Challan pay the fee Rs. 3000.00 by Cash towards the Processing of Application Form & Examination Fee, in an account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India in next two working days onwards, from the day of Printing of Challan and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID / Transaction ID.
- Unique Application No. /Username will be available on challan for the fee Rs. 3,000/- for Processing of Application Form & Examination Fee and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
- ‘LOG IN’ Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org.
- Candidate should login with Application No. /User Name and Password to Verify the Application Form.
- Applicants need not send the copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However, he can take the printout of Application Form for his/her personal records.
- The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of Asso CET-2016.
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such Forms.
- The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. In case the candidate submits more than one application form, he/she shall be liable for disqualification for appearing for Asso-CET 2016.
ASSO CET admits card: The Admit card will be available on our Website of AMUPMDC. The candidate can take the printout of Admit card from our official website www.amupmdc.org and go to the Centre with the printout of admit card and Photo ID of School last attended.
ASSO CET Result: – Once an exam is taken by the Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra, a result will be announced in the couple month and then counselling shall be taken place.
ASSO CET Important Dates
Submission of Application Forms – Online: March 2016 (3rd Week)
Last date for Payment of fees in State Bank of India – April 2016
ASSO CET Download Admit Card – May 2016
Date of Asso CET-2016 Examination – May 2016
Schedule of Examination:
Entry in Examination Hall: ………………………1:30 pm
Examination Commence: ……………………….2:00 pm
Examination Conclude: ………………………….5:00 pm
Asso CET-2016 Result ……………………..May 2016 (Last Week)
Online Application for Verification of Marks up to – May 2016
Last date for Payment of Verification fees in SBI – June 2016 (1st Week)
Final Merit List (will be displayed on Web Site of AMUPMDC www.amupmdc.org) – June 2016
Submitting Online Filled in Preference Forms – June 2016
Display of 1st Selection List – June 2016
Last date for reporting to Allotted College – July 2016
Submission of Status Retention Form to the College – July 2016
Display of 2nd Selection List for MBBS & BDS only – July 2016
Last date for reporting to Allotted College – August 2016
Submission of Status Retention Form to the College – August 2016
Display of 3rd Selection List for MBBS & BDS – September 2016
Last date for reporting to Allotted College – September 2016
AMUPMDC, 268/70, Chandresh Bhuvan, Gr. Floor, Room No-9,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001.
Tel. Nos. 022-22641361/22641603
Web: – www.amupmdc.org
Email ID: – email@example.com