Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment Notice Clerks, Steno-Typists | Apply online application before 06 November 2015 at http://chdeducation.gov.in/
Education Department Chandigarh Clerks, Steno-Typists, Ldc job for eligible applicants of Chandigarh. Education Department Chandigarh has given 329 vacancies through the online application at chdeducation.gov.in. Applicants of Chandigarh may apply online for this clerk (LDC), Steno – Typist and Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
Applicants who thing they are eligible for this sarkari naukri in Chandigarh for Clerks, Steno-Typists, apply online before 02 November 2015.
RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS/LOWER DIVISION CLERKS/STENO-TYPISTS
Name of the Posts: Clerks, Steno-Typists, LDC
Total Number of Posts: 329 Posts
Clerk (Common Cadre): 253 Posts (Including 45 for SC, 68 for OBC, 24 for ESM and 08 for PH)
Steno – Typist (Common Cadre): 30 Posts (Including 05 for SC, 08 for OBC, 03 for ESM and 01 for PH)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Engg. Dept): 42 Posts (Including 10 for SC, 11 for OBC, 05 for ESM and 01 for PH)
Steno – Typist (Engg. Dept): 04 Posts (Including 01 for SC and 01 for OBC)
Name of Organization: Chandigarh Administration, Education Department
Official Website: chdeducation.gov.in, recruitment-portal.in
Date of publication: 6.10.2015
Starting date for filling up of on-line application: 12.10.2015 (9.00 a.m. onward)
Closing date for submission of on-line applications: 2.11.2015 (upto 5.00 p.m
Closing date of deposit of fee: 6.11.2015 upto 4.00 p.m
Apply Online Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment Clerks, Steno-Typists, LDC Jobs 2015
Age Limit: for Common Cadre Posts
Between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2015 (Relaxable upto 40 years only for employees of the Chandigarh Administration being Common Cadre) i.e. not for Boards and Corporations, upto 30 years for SC candidates and 28 years for OBC candidates. Upto 35 years for Physically Handicapped (General Category), 40 years for Physically Handicapped (Scheduled Caste) and 38 years for Physically Handicapped (OBC).
For Engineering Department’s posts (Lower Division Clerks & Steno-Typists): Between 18-25 years (Relaxable for departmental candidates having 3 years’ service upto 40 years in case of general candidates and 45 years in case of Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes in accordance with the instructions of the Government of India/ Chandigarh Administration).
Education Qualification: applicants who want to join Chandigarh Education Department so must have minimum 12th pass or equivalent.
- For General Category & Ex-Servicemen candidates Rs.400/-
- For SC/ OBC/ PH/ ESM candidates Rs. 250/-.
Scale of Pay: applicants who get selected would give the following scale of pay by the Education Department Chandigarh;
- Clerk (Common Cadre): Rs.10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay
- Steno-Typist (Common Cadre): Rs.10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay
- Lower Division Clerk (Engg. Deptt.): Rs.6400-20200 + 3400 Grade Pay
- Steno-Typist (Engg. Deptt.): Rs.6400-20200 + 3400 Grade Pay
How to apply Online: Guys for submitting online application must have valid scanned copy of passport size photograph without sunglasses covering 75% portion of face, email id and mobile number. Online application can be done by the given website http://recruitment-portal.in/ or http://chdeducation.gov.in/
Applicants remember that online application link will be disabled the after 02nd November 2015, so try to apply before that date.
Apply Online: http://recruitment-portal.in/utchd2015/Homepage.aspx
Advertisement notice: http://recruitment-portal.in/utchd2015/Downloads/Final_Advt_UT.pdf
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS
- The candidate has to apply only ‘ONLINE’ on web-site http://recruitment-portal.in from 12th October, 2015 (9.00 AM onwards) to 2nd November, 2015 up to 5.00 pm and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of Typing/Stenography Test and Written Test. Candidates need not send any application/documents by post.
- In latest Recruitment in home page select “CHANDIGARH ADMINISTRATION: DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION CHANDIGARH” Following page would open
Click here to apply online. Following image would open.
Read this instruction carefully and Now click on “NEW REGISTRATION”.
Enter your “PERSONAL DETAILS”.
- Once successfully proceed you must get the password and application number into your mail box.
- Uploading the photograph and make the online.
The venue, date and time of Written Test, Typing Test on Computer & Stenography Test will be available on the web-site http://recruitmentportal.in. Candidates are advised to visit the site on regular basis for updates. No separate individual intimation through post will be sent.
For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at C-DAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619054, 6619055, 6619062 on all working days from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Candidates may also send their queries through e-mail at the address http://recruitment-portal.in 11. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/her in the online application form, Education Department, U.T., Chandigarh & CDAC Mohali shall not be responsible or liable in any way. 12.
Official Website: – http://www.chdeducation.gov.in/