Ration card Kerala, Make the Correction, Status, Apply Online New Ration Card, Application From www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
Civil supplies department functions under the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs of the Government of Kerala. Kerala civil supplies some of major services such as Ration Card Renewal, application form, ration card correction Kerala, ARD Details, SMS Alerts – Registration, Ration Card Details, APL-BPL Details and Status etc. Government of Kerala has provided online website (www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in) so consumer can check their ration card details online Kerala, application status and submit online applications for new ration card and modify in the application.
Download Ration Card Application From civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
Consumer who are applying for new ration card through offline mode, need to have application from and dully by himself, submitted the ration card office. For all this consumer must have application from which can download below in Pdf format. We are giving the direct link for changing address application form, new ration card form, ration card correction form, addition of the member name and various others.
New Ration Card (Malayalam)
Change of Address/ARD (Malayalam)
Addition of Members in Ration Card (Malayalam)
Correction of Details in Ration Card (Malayalam)
Application Form for Rice @ Rs.2 for all (Malayalam)
Application Forms – KRDWF Registration Form (Malayalam)
Ration Card Details, Application Status, Correction Online?
E-Services of Ration Cards is a service provided by the Department of Civil Supplies, Government of Kerala for the citizen to avail the ration card services on-line from anywhere.
PREREQUISITES FOR SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION ONLINE (using Windows System)
- Download Windows Vista Kartika font from the site and copy to the ‘c:/Windows/fonts’ folder(for Windows system only).
- Before proceeding to apply any application online, the following points may be noted:
1. The supporting documents or certificates that have to be uploaded along with the specific application form are to be scanned as pdf files and stored on your local system. The size of each pdf file should be less than 250 KB.
2. For submitting applications for ‘Issue of new ration cards’, you have to upload the photograph of the owner of the ration card. You may scan the passport size photograph and store it on your system. The size of the scanned photograph should be within 50 KB. If the size of the photograph is greater than 50 KB, you can reduce the size using the photo resizing software ‘Photo Re-sizer’ available on the site. Install the software on your machine. (For Windows System only).
3. Photograph should be of dimensions 65 X 80 (Width X Height) and should be in JPG format.
HOW TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR NEW RATION CARD OR FOR MODIFICATIONS IN EXISTING RATION CARDS?
- Go to the Kerala civil supplies website (http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/), Select the menu-item ‘Ration Card Services’⇒ e-Services Login⇒ Department & Service Centres. IT will take the citizen in the following page http://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/CivilSuppliesKerala/Login.php.
- Log into the site using the given user-id and password.
- If the citizen has a ration card, enter the barcode number (which is available on the last page of the ration card) and submit the registration form. If the barcode is not valid or if the Ration card corresponding to the barcode is not registered then a message will display as “Invalid Barcode Value”. Please contact the concerned TSO/CRO for further details.
- If the citizen do not have a ration card, choose ‘No’ and submit the registration form. A citizen profile form will be displayed. Fill up the required details and submit it. On updating citizen details, three functions will be made available (Issue of New ration Card, Non Inclusion Certificate and Non-Renewal Certificate).
If citizen has a ration card, thirteen functions will be displayed.
- Click on the required function.
- Click on the ‘New Application’ link.
- Fill up the form with correct data.
- In case of application for issue of new ration card, the following points are to be noted:
(i) Select the correct TSO/CRO on the form based on the citizen’s address details.
(ii) The photograph of the owner of the ration card should be less than 50 KB and it is to be uploaded on the form
- Before submitting the form, verify all the data.
- Take a printout of the application form, which have been submitted. Note the application number and date.
- The following information will be displayed once the application has been submitted successfully.
- Application Status
- Payment Details
- The application form can be edited if required by inputting either the ‘Identification Number’ or the ‘Application number & date’.
Eligibility Requirements for New Ration Card and Documents Required::
Applicants must have met following requirements then only he/she will be able to apply and issue a new ration card:
- Citizen of India
- Permanent resident / old inhabitant of Kerala.
- Not in possession of any ration card.
- Passport size photograph of Head of the Family
- Self-Declaration and Certificate From Pradhan/Ward Councilor(format overleaf)
- Proof of Date of Birth (e.g. Birth Certificate or X Pass Certificate)
- Proof of Residence (e.g. Photo Identity Card/Election Identity Card/PAN/Driving license/Passport)
User have any query related to the ration card Kerala so contact at
Commissionerate of Civil Supplies, Public OfficeVikas Bhavan P.O
Trivandrum – 695033 Kerala, India
HOW TO TYPE IN MALAYALAM
- Click on the text boxes where you need to enter Malayalam details.
- A keyboard layout will be displayed on the screen.
- Make the required text by pressing the letters and click OK. The text will be available on the application form.
Kerala civil supplies Website: http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/
Ration Card Status Kerala: http://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/CivilSuppliesKerala/Login.php
SMS Alerts – Registration: http://www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/index.php/registration
District Supply Office
District Supply Office, Civil Station, Kozhikode -673020
Location : Kozhikode Collectorate | City : Kozhikode | PIN Code : 673020
Phone : 04952374798 |
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org