DDO Request – Ap Cyber Treasury, Ddoreq Employee Details, Gpf, Salaries, Bills, 22.214.171.124 ddoreq
DDO Claim using the Ap Cyber Treasury website www.treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq.
What is DDO Request?
It is the major part who provide the salaries of Central Government employees in AP. Using DDO Request employee can see their bills and prepare the salaries. Monthly salaries of government employees is maintained and processed by AP Treasury department. Now govt. of AP put it online
Roles and Responsibility of DDO Request in Andhra Pradesh
- DDO request is strictly liable for generating monthly salary of an employee.
- DDO request is responsible for regulation of Income Tax, Income Tax Returns and TDS Returns etc
- It also Manages PF, Loans, withdrawals, Interests, Reports
- It also handles PF, EWS to the monthly paying bills.
- It also maintains and process statements for each month manually.
- It schedules the bank statements according to data provided in DDO request.
How to Claim DDO Request through Ddoreq?
- Go here www.treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/
- Enter your DDO Code and your DDO password.
- Now the options of DDO Claims and DDO Requests are used in this website.
- If you want to change the ddo password, go the given link click on Change Password DDO Request and reenter the same pass word for confirmation.
- Reset Password: http://126.96.36.199/ddoreq/
How to Submit Ddo Request for Employee Salaries?
- Visit official ddoreq Web Homepage.
- Login with your details
- DDO Code & Password
- Without ddocode and password you cannot login or access the website. So DDo’s For Preparing ddoreq ddo request salaries pay bills you need to login with your ddocode and your secret password.
Important websites of DDO Request:-
- Employee GPF/CPS/CLASSIV-APGLI-PAN-MOBILE-EMAIL Entry: https://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/index.php?service=empmapping
Treasuries & Accounts Department
APGLI Building,4th Floor
Tilak Road,Abids Hyderabad.
Phone Numbers:040-24755908, 040-24754637