HCRAJ Recruitment Notification Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade – II 2015, apply Online before 06.1.2015 at www.hcraj.nic.in
High Court of Rajasthan recruitment notice to fill up 571 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk. Eligible and interested applicants who want to join Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan, so don’t wait for more apply online for latest HCRAJ job through the website (www.hcraj.nic.in). Applicants who try to submit the application, we have great advice that before proceeding application check below the complete instruction and read carefully the advertisement notice for Recruitment – Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade – II, 2015.
Applicants remember that online application will start from 11 September 2015 and close on 06 October 2015.
High Court Rajasthan Recruitment 2015
Total number posts: 571
Junior Judicial Assistant: – 535 posts
Clerk Grade – II: – 36 posts
High Court of Rajasthan Official Website: http://hcraj.nic.in/jjarecruitment-2015.aspx
Advertisement No. : Rhcj/Exam Cell/Jja/2015/796
Age Limit: A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years, on the first day of January preceeding the last date fixed for submission of the application.
Education Qualification: Candidate must be a graduate from any university established by Law in India or its equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose and must have basic knowledge of Computer.
Exam Fee: General category applicants have to pay of Rs. 100/- and Rs.25/- Rupees for SC/ST Candidates.
Selection Process: Applicants selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview. Applicants who will be selected, get the scale of pay Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) and Clerk Grade – II.
How to Apply Online Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) and Clerk through www.hcraj.nic.in?
Log on to www.hcraj.nic.in and click on link “Recruitment” provided in the left panel of the home page. This will open a new page “Recruitment”. Click on “Recruitment –Jr. Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2015”. This will open a new page “Recruitment – Jr. Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2015”. Click on “Online Application Portal”. You can also access page of the online application portal by directly logging on to http://rhcexam.raj.nic.in.
Now click on “Jr. Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II” link.
Filling the complete application form such as
- Name of Examination: Jr. Judicial Assistant and CLERK GRADE-II
- Post applied for: Jr. Judicial Assistant and CLERK GRADE-II
- Full Name of Applicant: (as it appears on Certificate(s). Mismatch in spelling may disqualify his/her candidature. Do not use prefix as Shri, Smt. Mr., Mrs, Kumari, Dr., Ms. etc)
- Full Name of Applicant’s Father: (as it appears on Certificate(s). Mismatch in spelling may disqualify his/her candidature. Do not use prefix as Shri, Mr., Dr. etc)
- Date of birth: (As per Secondary/Sr. Secondary Exam Certificate)
- Bonafide Resident of: Select “Rajasthan” or “Other State”
- Category: Select the Category amongst GENERAL, OBC\SBC Creamy Layer, OBC\SBC Non Creamy Layer, SC and ST. Applicant belonging to “Other State” shall be treated in General Category.
- Gender: Select “Male” or “Female”
- Marital Status: Select amongst “Married”, “Unmarried”, “Widow” or “Divorcee”
- Persons with Disability (Differently Abled): Select whether Yes/No.
Now upload the Photo / Signature and click on save button.
Online Application Begin: 11/09/2015
Last Date: – 06/10/2015
Read Advertisement: – http://hcraj.nic.in/recruitment/JJA.pdf