Mpigr (Registration and stamp Department Madhya Pradesh) – www.mpigr.gov.in
Registration and stamp department Madhya Pradesh
EStamp Verify: http://www.mpigr.gov.in:8080/IGRS/
Contact Details: 0755-2441953, email@example.com
E-stamp or electronic stamp means an electronically generated impression on paper to denote the payment of stamp duty or such other amount that would have otherwise been paid as an impressed or adhesive or franked stamp, issued from the Electronic Stamping System.
What information is contained in the e-stamp generated by the system?
Each e-stamp bears-
(1) A Serial Number / Unique Identification Number, to ensure that it cannot be re-used,
(2) The date and time of issuance and amount of stamp duty in words and figures,
(3) The name and address of the purchaser and of the parties to the document,
(4) A brief description of the property or the contents being the subject matter of the document,
(5) The user ID and Code of the Service Provider / Authorised Officer issuing the e-stamp,
(6) Digital Signature / Seal of the e-stamp issuing Service Provider/ Authorised Officer and Bar Code / Security Code etc,
(7) Any security feature or other details specified by the Inspector General of Registration.
What is the significance of e-stamp code?
- For the documents which are compulsorily registerable e-stamp is not printable before registration completion. It gets printed on the final document after registration. E-stamp code is generated by the system on payment of Stamp Duty and its realization in Government account. With the reference of this e-stamp code applicant can view information regarding amount paid, party details, particulars of transaction.
Enter उपयोगकर्ता का नाम* and password to verify the estamp document.
New User Registration: Http://Www.Mpigr.Gov.In:8080/Igrs/Userreg.Do?Trfs=Ngi&