www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in Online Website Portal for Caste and Income Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate (SC/ST), Widow Certificate, OBC Certificate and various others Document through Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (Nadakacheri)
Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (Nadakacheri) project aims to provide various services to the citizens of Karnataka online. The Atalji Janasnehi Kendra project provides the various major services to the citizens like the Caste & Income, Land & Agriculturist related and various Social Security Pensions. The list of 34 services provided under project is given below:
|List of services delivered through Atalji Janasnehi Kendra(Nadakacheri)|
|Sl. No||Service Name||Service Charge||Stipultated Timeline in Sakala (Working days)|
|1||Caste and Income Certificate||15||21|
|2||Caste Certificate (Cat-A)||15||21|
|3||Caste Certificate (SC/ST)||15||21|
|7||Non Tenancy Certificate||15||7|
|8||Agricultural Family member Certificate||15||7|
|9||Land less Certificate||15||7|
|10||Small / Marginal farmer Certificate||15||7|
|11||Agricultural Labour Certficate||15||7|
|12||Land holding Certificate||15||7|
|18||Non creamy layer Certificate||15||7|
|19||Income Certificate for compassionate||15||7|
|20||OBC Certificate (Central)||15||21|
|21||Surviving Family Members Certificate||15||7|
|22||No Govt. Job Certificate||15||7|
How to apply Caste & Income, Domicile certificate and various others online?
The user of Karnataka remember that it’s online portal so apply anytime you want to apply with the pay the online application fee. For applying Caste & Income, Domicile certificate and various others document user must go here http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ then click to “On-line Application Heading”.
Step by step Instruction;
- Go to www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in and click on “On-line Application (ಆನ್ ಲೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ)” below in left side.
- Following Nadakacheri link would open http://18.104.22.168/Online_service/loginpage.aspx.
- Then user will get Nadakacheri Login page, Enter Mobile number.
- Click on ‘HOME button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
- Put the mouse over NEW REQUEST menu to see all services. Click on the required service. For example, click on the Caste Certificates.
- Choose the Caste and Income certificate and then it will prompt, English or Kannada certificates, click on ‘OK’ for English and ‘Cancel’ for Kannada certificate.
- Enter user details as shown below, all fields shown in Red are compulsory.
- Select the mode of delivery, as NadaKacheri OR Registered Post.
- And upload the required documents for the caste and Income certificate. Red colour labels indicates compulsory fields and remaining fields are optional but need produce for easy and fast process of applications. And then click on ‘Save’ to save or ‘Cancel’ for cancellation.
- Enter the Image Value provided in the text,
- Click on ‘Save’ button, then will generate ACK no, and user will receive same ACK no to his mobile.
- Click ‘OK’ button, then Click on ‘Online Payment’ button to pay the application fees. Then will show the following message as below. Click ‘OK’ to proceed or ‘Cancel’ to cancel the payment.
- In the bill payment page, choose the card payment: Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Select the Card Type, and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Provide required details then click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Choose the appropriate option then continue… Then click ‘Generate OTP’ for authentication.
NOTE: The application will be accepted only after successful online payment of application fees. After successful payment, ACK no. will appear in concerned Nadakacheri’s for further process of application. And final certificate will get in concerned Nadakacheri center.
NadaKacheri Website: – http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
Online Application: – http://22.214.171.124/Online_service/loginpage.aspx
Online Application User Manual: – http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/Styles/Documents/OnlineNK_document_04092015.pdf
Complete NadaKacheri User Manual: – http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/Styles/Documents/NKManuals.pdf