National Scholarships Portal Latest Scholarship News Available at www.scholarships.gov.in
National Scholarships portal is all about the current Scholarship process right from submitting application to end document verification. Student can submit their Scholarship online application at www.scholarships.gov.in, remember scholarship is given those student who’re eligible and fulfill the criteria.
What use of National Scholarships Portal Website?
This is online portal in one place common process for all applicants, onetime registration, based on eligibility criteria, Elimination of duplicate applications and credit the Release of scholarship amount directly to bank accounts of students through DBT. Student who have submitted application easily get the application status by with their student login account.
Student can call National Scholarship Portal helpline number: 040-23120300 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Student Registration and Check Eligibility of Scholarships
- In order to student registration, please visit here through URL https://registrations.scholarships.gov.in/loginpage.do ⇔ “Register link”.
- It will move you to Student Registration Page.
- Select Domicile State/UT.
- Student Name, Type of Application, Date of Birth, Gender, Religion, Caste/Community Category, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar No, E-Mail and Mobile Number.
- Please ensure that the Registration Details as filled in are correct.
- Once the student submits the Online application form and the student gets the Permanent Registration ID , he/she will not be able to edit the details until the Scholarship application Processing is completed.
New Registration: https://registrations.scholarships.gov.in/newReg.do
Forgot Password: https://registrations.scholarships.gov.in/forgotReg.do
For check your eligibility of scholarships click on eligibility criteria.
Current Schemes scholarships.gov.in
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme (Ministry of Minority Affairs) Last date: 15/11/2015
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students (Department of Higher Education) Last date: 30/11/2015
Registrations for Post-Matric Scheme of OBC for Tripura State is extended up to 15th November 2015.
How can I apply online for scholarship?
- In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL www.scholarships.gov.in.
How should I open my saved application for editing?
- Use Temporary ID for editing the application. Further, Forgot ID can be used to retrieve Registration ID.
Do I need to get my Aadhaar Card to apply for Scholarship?
- Aadhaar no. is optional for the Students in order to fill up the application form online. Students can also apply for Scholarship without entering the Aadhaar no.
How to view the details of a particular scheme?
- click on particular Ministry from bottom scroll bar and click on more info button.
Eligibility of Scholarships: http://scholarships.gov.in/schemeEligibility.do
National Scholarship Website: http://scholarships.gov.in/
Scholarship Service: Pre-Matric, Post Matric & Merit-cum Means based Scholarship Application Status 2015-16