RRB Recruitment 2015, RRB Central Employment Notice No. 02/2015 Junior Clerk Admit Card, Accountant cum Typist, Ticket Examiner Exam Date rrbappreg.net
Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disability for Non-Technical Categories (Under Graduate)
Applicants who have submitted there application toward the RRB centralised Employment Notice No. 02/2015 for the Junior Clerk, Accountant Cum Typist and ticket examiner 651 vacant posts. But RRB is not that mood to take written exam, but guys don’t sad we are giving important info that makes little happy.RRB centralised Employment Notice No. 02/2015 Admit card is available very soon but guys check the application status. That useful to know either RRB taken the application or being rejected. for checking the application status please follow the instructions visit on the RRB centralised Employment Notice No. website(http://rrbappreg.net/home.aspx), in home page pages click on Candidate login.
- Once enter Registration Number and DOB. now you see the page so the application has accepted or rejected (due to).
Guys this information about the application status, now move on the RRB centralised Employment exam date for clerk, ticket examiner and accountant. Guys as far the rrb authority concern the written exam to be held in between 24 October 2015 to 4 November 2015. The dates are getting closer so we have decided to give guidelines to get call letter once it is being updates;
- Go here:- http://rrbappreg.net/
- In home page see the text”Download “RB centralised Employment Notice No. 02/2015 Admit card” for written exam.
- Applicants remember that in admit card get info about the center and their roll number. Keep that call letter till result not declare.
- Now enter Registration Number and DOB.
- We hope get admit card and don’t forgot to share this page with your friends.
Railway recruitment board has published the Central Employment Notice No.02/2015 for the various posts Jr Clerk cum typist¸ Train clerk, Accounts clerk cum typist, Commercial clerk and Ticket Examiner. Applicants who are eligible for this much awaited notification of railway recruitment through the Central Employment notice. Applicants can submit online application at www.rrbappreg.net, the only official website this year made by the railway department for RRB Central Employment Notice 2015. This year applicants will have 651 vacant posts. Applicants have limited that for this RRB Jr Clerk cum typist¸ Train clerk, Accounts clerk cum typist, Commercial clerk and Ticket Examiner. RRB published the advertisement on dated 22.08.2015 and close to 21.09.2015 up to 23:59 hrs. RRB Central Employment Notice written exam will be taken place online at various exam center between 24.10.2015 to 04.11.2015. Before submitting online application rrbappreg.net, carefully read the eligibility criteria, exam fee, syllabus, exam pattern, RRB Central Employment Notice No. 02/2015 admit card, how to apply etc.
RRB Central Employment Notice No. 02/2015 651 Posts of Jr Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Other
Total Number of Vacancies: 651
Name of Posts:
- Jr Clerk cum typist: 201 posts
- Accounts clerk cum typist: 55 posts
- Train clerk: 29 posts
- Commercial clerk: 86 posts
- Ticket Examiner: 180 posts
Scale of Pay: Rs.5200-20200 + 2400.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2016: 18-29 years. Age relaxation as per the railway department.
|AGE GROUOP||Upper date of Birth||Lower date of birth for all|
Qualification: 12th from any recognized Board. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
“The minimum overall degree of disability for eligibility should be 40% or more. You are not eligible to apply in case your minimum overall degree of disability is less than 40%.”
Selection Procedure: Applicants must undergo Written/Online Exam, Skill test, Document Verification and Medical Fitness to get this jobs in RRB Central Employment Notice.
Application Fees: Applicants has to pay of Rs.100/- as exam fee. Examination fee can made online y using internet banking or debit/credit cards in any other banks except SBI or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official Websitewww.rrbappreg.net.
Date of Online Application Start: 22nd August 2015
Date of Closure: 21st September 2015
Online Fee Payment: 22nd August 2015 – 20th September 2015
Offline Fee Payment: 22nd August 2015 – 18th September 2015
Application Modification: 21st September 2015
Date of Written/Online Exam: 24th Oct, 2015 to 4th Nov, 2015
RRB Centralised Employment Notice No. 02/2015 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The question paper shall be objective type. The paper avialbe in three languages English, Hindi and Urdu.
Question paper will contain following subjects;
♦ General Knowledge
♦ General Awareness
♦ General Intelligence
♦ General Reasoning and
♦ General Science
The paper have 100 questions. There shall be negative marking in written exam and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each questions.
Duration: Duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes.
Medical Fitness Test: Applicants who successful get the passing marks in written exam, will call for further medical fitness test.
Hall Ticket (E- Admit Card ) for Written Exam 24 Oct, 2015 to 4 Nov, 2015
Hall Ticket (Admit Card ) for this Centralised Employment Notice No. 02/2015 for the various posts Jr Clerk cum typist¸ Train clerk, Accounts clerk cum typist, Commercial clerk and Ticket Examiner is started downloading 2 weeks the before written exam. Admit Card will not send by post. RRB Centralised Employment Notice admit card available in concern Railway website. Applicants must bring the admit card with recent photo Id (Viz. voter card, aadhar card, driving license, pan card, an identity card issued by his/her employer in case govt. employee, school/university/college id card etc. Applicants also get two color photo with them in written exam.
How to Apply: Applicants can only apply online at rrbappreg.net, Application must submit before 21st September 2015.
Instruction to Apply Online for RRB Central Employment Notice No. 02/2015
- Log on through the website of RRB Central Employment Notice www.rrbappreg.net to which the candidate wants to apply.
- Click on the “New Registration” Page — > I agree button.
- Select RRB Region. Click yes on “is your overall degree of disability 40% or more”.
- Enter the Disability certificate no. and certificate issued date, certificate issuing authority.
- Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
- Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill other right information about you.
- Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
- Affix your color photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression,
- Signature and also copy the declaration
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
- Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
RRB Central Employment Notice No. 02/2015: http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/images/CEN_022015_NTPC_UG_SRD_PWD_Eng.pdf
Help-desk Id: email@example.com