Sevaarth Mahakosh Pay Slip Download for Govt. Employees of Maharashtra – mahakosh.gov.in
Sevaarth is a centralized web-based, integrated system of Personnel Information & Payroll for Govt. of Maharashtra. It is an important component of IFMS (Integrated Finance Management System) with facility for data exchange with other modules of IFMS, namely Treasury NET and BEAMS (Budget Estimation, Authorization & Monitoring System). It is the first step in the direction of achieving the aim of paperless Electronic Payroll System i.e., pay bill generation, electronic submission, electronic audit and electronic payment to the employees.
Sevaarth pay slip Online – https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in
Sevaarth is the online system for Employees of Maharashtra so they can see their payroll, download pay slip, view pays slip and generate it. The employee must have Sevaarth ID and password access this URL sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in.
User Manual Employee Corner
1. Login on Sevaarth Site here; https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/login.jsp
Login credentials follow:-
Username: – Sevaarth Id (eg. ABCDEFG0000 )
Password: – rde2124
- This utility is made available for first 10 days of the month only.
- Employee corner for DDO and DDO assistant is made available in their regular login.
- In a list of employee corner, there is also the option for View from 16, View GPF annual Statement, View NGR Schedule, View DCPS R3 slip. But these utilities are under construction now which will be made available in due course of time.
- DDO and DDO assistant can access employee corner through their regular login.
Basic steps of GPF for Grp- D employees: http://www.ssconline2adda.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Basic-steps-of-GPF-for-Grp_PDF.pdf
GPF Final Withdrawal Guide: http://www.ssconline2adda.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Instruction-regarding-GPF-Final-Withdrawal.pdf
Sevaarth login: https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/login.jsp
Forgot Password Instructions:http://www.ssconline2adda.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Reset-Password-Instructions.pdf