SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – SSC Stenographer Exam 2019, Exam Pattern & Syllabus – Download SSC Stenographer admit card 2019
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Notice 2019
Date for submission of online applications: 22-10-2018 to 19-11-2018
Last date for receipt of application: 19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
Last date for making online fee payment: 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 26-11-2018
Date of Computer Based Examination: 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019
How to Download Admit Card Stenographer Ssc 2019?
Admit card can be accessible very soon for the ssc stenographer post, you can download the admit card using the ssc website.
- You must log on the ssc official website here https://ssc.nic.in/ and under latest news tab, look for SSC STENOGRAPHER EXAM ADMIT CARD LINK. once it is being updated, you can dwonlod admit card by entering the admit card roll number or entering the acknowledged receipt number.
SSC Stenographer NOTIFICATION SUMMARY
SSC has published the Stenographer Grade C & Grade D exam notice on 21.11.2018. Candidates must be submitted their application form online or offline before 031.11.2018. Online application in respect to fill up this SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 vacancy under Grade C & Grade D. SSC SSC Stenographer online link is working and candidates can apply thorough http://sscregistration.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer offline application form is available at following link; http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/stenographer/pdf/Application%20Form%20steno.pdf. Fill the application and send to the concern ssc department before 07.09.2015 along with supportive documents.
STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) EXAMINATION 2019
Application issued by: SSC
Total number vacancies: 2020
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Stenographers Grade ‘C’||1006|
|Stenographers Grade ‘D’||1014|
Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GD Rs.2400/-
Mode of Selection: written exam and interview.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & Grade D Exam Date: 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration / Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/ Timing for Visually Handicapped/cerebral candidates|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions )||50||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 mins|
|II||General Awareness ( 50 questions)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100questions)||50|
- The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for SSC Stenographer Written Examination 2019
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Pattern 2019
- For Stenographer Grade ‘D’ >>> 50 minutes (English) >> 65 minutes (Hindi).
- For Stenographer Grade ‘C’ >>> 40 minutes (English) >> 55 Minutes (Hindi).
SSC Stenographer Exam Fee: Rs.100/- for general and obc category. No exam fees for SC, ST, PWD, Women and Ex-Servicemen.
Payment of Application Form: “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only (OR) SBI Challan (OR) on line payment through net banking/ debit card/ visa card/ credit cards.
Instruction to Submit Online Application in SSC Stenographer:-
Eligible candidate have two option to apply for this SSC Stenographer Recruitment offline or online. SSC Stenographer offline application form is given below. SSC Stenographer online application are available on sscregistration.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in.
- Simply visit at http://sscregistration.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
- Click on SSC Stenographer Grade C & Grade D exam “Online application”.
- Select the exam Centre and Code and fill the Personal Details.
- Enter the Postal Address, Valid Email id, Phone number.
- Enter qualification and professional experience any.
- Click on submit button.
- Click on Part II here: http://sscregistration.nic.in/upload1.php.
- Enter the Registration id which you got from part I.
- Upload the signature and recent photograph.
- Now move on the payment option, SSC Stenographer exam fee can made online or sbi challan.
- Once payment made. This means that you have successfully applied for SSC Stenographer exam 2015.