TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern, TSPSC AEE Syllabus for written exam 2015: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Executive Engineer, Municipal Assistant Executive Engineer Scheme of Examination are mentioned below.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) conducts various exams every year for fulfilling its vacant jobs in Telangana. A large number of candidates usually appear for tspsc exam. Those candidates who are preparing for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer of Civil Engineer (AEE) exam needs to know the syllabus and exam pattern of the exam. We know large number of applicants submit the application for this Assistant Executive Engineer exam so the competition is tough in this TSPSC AEE exam. Here we are giving the complete syllabus and exam pattern that help to get good qualifying marks. Here check syllabus of TSPSC AEE exam. The written test consists of 2 papers. The paper-wise syllabus of TSPSC AEE Exam was mentioned below.
Scheme and Syllabus for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Executive Engineers in Various Engineering Services
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2015 and Exam Pattern
TSPSC AEE online exam generally consists of 2 papers viz. General Studies and General Abilities, Civil Engineering (Degree Level) & Interview.
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2015
Scheme of Examination:
- The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted are as follows:
|Scheme of Examination||No.of Questions||Duration
|Part: A: Written Examination (Objective Type)
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
|Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
|Part: B: Interview||50|
Interview: Candidates who qualify online test will be called for interview of 50 marks.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2015
Here is the detailed syllabus of all the papers.
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities:
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Affairs.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
6. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
7. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on
Indian National Movement.
9. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on
Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
10. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
11. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and
12. Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
13. Policies of Telangana State.
14. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
15. Basic English. (10th class Standard).
Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level):
1. Building Materials And Construction.
2. Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures.
3. RCC and Steel Structures.
4. Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.
5. Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering.
6. Environmental Engineering.
7. Transportation Engineering.
8. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
9. Estimation, Costing and Construction Management.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2015
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern