TTD Online Booking Guidelines www.ttdsevaonline.com
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) online seva portal for pilgrims. Pilgrims can get full guidelines how to get booking online through Pilgrim registration with valid e-mail ID is a prerequisite for booking of Seva / Accommodation / Darshanam / Donation. Pilgrims book the ticket online through Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams website ttdsevaonline.com.
Guidelines to pilgrims for booking tickets online
- Pilgrims must register with TTD website (ttdsevaonline.com) with valid e-mail ID well in advance before attempting to book tickets.
- Activation link will send to email id for further verification, where in the pilgrim should click on the link provided for activation of the registered mail ID.
- Pilgrim should provide Valid Photo ID Proof and upload photo of size less than 20 kb at the time of registration or booking.
- Photo uploaded can be of .jpg or .png and shall be cropped to the desired size of less than 20kb well in advance before registration.
- Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets up to 3 hours before the Darshan Commences.
- Pilgrims can book darshan maximum of 60 days for special entry darshan.
- Pilgrims are allowed with maximum of two transactions for one performance date and further booking is allowed only after 60 days from the performance date.
- Pilgrim should provide valid mobile number while booking ticket for future communication.
- Before availing any of the online services, Pilgrim should validate his/her registered mobile number once through OTP verification process
- Primary pilgrim should upload his/her passport size photo of size less than 20 kb at the time of booking.
- Pilgrim should ensure proper logout before closing the browser.
Availability – Special Entry Darshan Chart
Quota Release & Website Maintenance
- Quota for Special Entry Darshan (Rs. 300) / Accommodation will be released at 00:30 IST every day.
- Website will be under maintenance from 00:00 to 00:30 & 08:30 to 09:00 IST every day.
- All the pilgrims must carry original ID proof(s) mentioned on the ticket.
- Pilgrim should come with at two printouts of confirmation slips along with original proof of ID and to produce the same at VQC-I for verification to get entry for Seva / Darshan and the other one while collecting the privileges.
- All the pilgrims should produce the original ID proof (already given while booking the Darshan ticket / Accommodation) at the time of availing the Darshan / Accommodation.
- The Pilgrims whose photos / ID details printed on the receipt page only will be entitled to avail Seva/Darshan performance.
- All bookings are FINAL : postponement / advancement / cancellation is not allowed.
- In the event of not availing the Darshan on the specified date, No refund will be made under any circumstances to the pilgrims.
- T.T.D reserve the right of cancellation of the Darshan under any special circumstances.
User Registration: http://www.ttdsevaonline.com/userprofile/userregistration.aspx
For nay uquery comment below Please contact Helpdesk no’s : +91-877-227 7777/ 223 3333 / 226 4252 , 91-877-226 3922 for any enquiries.