Uttarakhand bus booking – UTC Booking Online, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Ordinary AC, Volvo, Ordinary Bus Booking Online at utconline.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation a govt. of UK undertaking. UTC is gift online booking of Ordinary AC Volvo Bus for their passengers. Yes now people of Uttarakhand can check the seat availability online, Time table and book seat online.
About the UTC: Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) was incorporated on 30-10-2003 under the provisions of the Road Transport Act, 1950 with the following objectives:
- The development of the road transport sector correlated to which would be the overall development of trade & industry.
- The coordination of the road transport services with other modes of transport.
- Providing or causing the provision of an adequate, economical & efficiently coordinated road transport service to the residents of the state.
- It provides adequate, efficient, well-coordinated, comfortable and economical services to our passengers, while earning enough for self-sustenance & growth, is our motto.
- UTC is a public sector passenger road transport corporation providing services in the state of Uttarakhand and other adjoining states in North India. With a fleet size of around 1150 buses and operate over 3.50 lakh kilometers catering to the travel needs of over 1.00 lakh people every day.
How to Book Ticket as Guest with Utconline Website?
Step 1:- First go to website (https://utconline.uk.gov.in/home.aspx)
Step 2:- Click on book/cancel ticket link, To booking the ticket as “GUEST” or without registration with website.
Step 3:- Enter the mobile number and enter the captcha to go further.
Step 4:- Don’t give wrong mobile number, please enter the right number so you can receive the OTP for Guest User e-Verification.
Step 5:- Once the verification process completed, now please click on the book you ticket.
Step 6:- Please select require details such as place to go, date of journey, how many of tickets and select the seat number etc.
Step 7:- Once you have selected everything, now make payment… YOU HAVE DONE.
- You will get message from UTCONLINE regarding the TICEKT Booking.
For any other help please contact to UTCONLINE Helpline Number
- Toll Free No. 1800 121 0802
- Mobile number: – +91 8476007605
- Email Support: -firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Money Refund Policy
- Before 24 Hrs of the scheduled departure time 75% amount will be refunded. (Excluding reservation charges)
- From 24 Hrs up to 2 Hrs before the scheduled departure time 50% amount will be refunded. (Excluding reservation charges)
- Cancellation is not allowed after Up to 2 hr before Schedule service start time at origin of the bus. From the date of journey.
- Passengers may contact helpline telephone number at 8476007605 E-Mail email@example.com.
Step 1.) Passenger first of all visit on the UTC Online website https://utconline.uk.gov.in.
Step 2.) Login with your registered Email ID and password. You must see this screen.
Step 3.) For booking Ticket click on Book Ticket. Now you can see below image.
Step 4.) Search buses by selecting required service type, no. of seats from and to stations and date of journey. Here are the following bus option you must get.
Step 5.) Select the required bus and proceed.
Step 6.) Select the seat in the bus layout, Fill Name, gender and Age, accept terms and conditions and proceed for payment.
Step 7.) Now screen will open where ticket will be shown if correct continue the payment.
Step 8.) Please select payment gateway and proceed for payment, Proceed as per instructions of Payment gateway and make payment.
Payment Mode: The different payment options are
⇔Pay through Credit card.
⇔Pay through Debit card.
⇔Pay through Net Banking
Step 9.) You can print your ticket here, ticket will be sent to your email also.
Passengers have option of canceling their ticket and will full refund amount. If somehow passengers wants to cancel online bus ticket, so the following steps;
Step 1.) Login with your registered ID and password.
Step 2.) Go to Cancel ticket on Dashboard.
Step 3.) Click on ticket to be cancelled.
Step 4.) Your refund amount will be credited in your Debit/Credit card account as per UTC’s cancellation policy and your Debit/Credit bank policy.
Step 1.) Click on New Registration link available on home page of utconline.uk.gov.in.
Step 2.) Fill the fields carefully and customer must have valid Mobile Number or Email ID.
Step 3.) After clicking on save button a pop up will appear as follows.
Step 4.) On successful registration check email Id and Phone number which mentioned at time of Registration. You will find a password for above registered ID on your Email and mobile.
Step 5.) Log in with your registered ID and password.
Step 6.) After successful Log in your account, change Password.
How to Check Seats Availability UTCONLINE?
Step 1 : Here in this url see the seats availability in Volvo Bus, AC Bus, Deluxe Bus, Ordinary Bus, Hill Bus, JnNuRM Bus ⇒ https://utconline.uk.gov.in/Citizen/SeatAvailablity.aspx
- Select Service type
- Journey date,
- Departure From,
- Arrival To and
- Bus Type (AC, Ordinary, Deluxe, Semi Deluxe etc.
Now it will show you the message, the number of seats available at particular date.
Contact Number of Uttarakhand Transport Corporation(UTC)
1, Raj Vihar ,Chakrata Road,
Phone: 0135 2760478
Fax: 0135 2761866
For Dehradun Division, Nainital Division, Tanakpur Division visit here:- https://utconline.uk.gov.in/citizen/ctzContactList.aspx
We hope this article would help to check seat availability in UTC, Booking Online Bus, Cancel booking ticket and anything else please comment in comment section.
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation(UTC) Website: utconline.uk.gov.in