Wbcomtax.Nic.In Official Website for Commercial Taxes in West Bengal, Migration to GST, Apply Online E-Registration, Generation of User ID, E-Payment, E-Return, E-Waybill, E-Forms (CST Forms) Guidelines
User Guide for Enrolment on GSTN Portal (www.gst.gov.in) (Migration to GST) Wbcomtax.Nic.In
As we know Migration to GST has started from 30-November-2016 for West Bengal State. Since GST is mandatory dealer need to migration vat to Gstin. The process of Migration to GST is quite easy here the steps;
Step 1: for gst migration please log on to direct link here: https://egov.wbcomtax.gov.in/DealerProfile/ Enter User ID & Password. Click on Submit to login.
Step 3: New User Registration
- Dealer will now open GSTN Portal (gst.gov.in) for Further Enrolment Process.
- For first time use need to click on “NEW USER REGISTRATION”
- Now mark on Declaration and continue.
- Enter provisional id provided by state authority and password.
- Enter the valid mobile number and will get an OTP.
- Enter the New username and new password for the next time login and fill up other details.
- Give some Security Answer. (It is important while you forgot the username and password.)
- Now login with username and password.
- Add the Business details, Promoters Details, Partner details, details of authorized signatory, details of principal place of business, details for additional place of business, enter the bank account details.
- ) Submit details with DSC/E-Signature
- Select DSC from popup window and sign.
- On successful submission, it will show message onscreen and you will receive notification with unique application reference number (ARN) on your registered email address and mobile phone number.
User Manuals for e-Registration
List of Document’s Required New Registration
1. Trade License of :
(a) Principal Place of Business, (b) Branch office, if any, (c) Warehouse, if any,
2. PAN Card :
a. PAN Card of the Company/Partnership Firm/HUF.
b. PAN Card of the Prop./Partner/Directors/Karta of the HUF
3. Proof of Residence of The Prop./Partners/Directors/Karta of HUF: (any one of the following)
(a) Election ID Card. (b) Passport. (c) Driving License (Not Learner’s). (d) Ration Card.
(e) Current Electricity Bill. (f) Current Telephone bill (BSNL Landline) (g) Aadhar Card.
4. First and last page of Updated Bank Statement of Current Account of the Firm.
5. Legal Occupancy of Principal place of Business/Factory/Warehouse/Additional Place of Business
and Branch – as applicable:
a) Ownership: Current tax paid receipt issued by Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat.
b) Rental: Rent receipt and copy of the Tenancy Agreement, if any.
c) Rent Free Accommodation: No Objection Certificate of the Landlord along with
Property tax receipt of the original Landlord.
6. Deed of Partnership/Memorandum & Articles of Association.
7. Form 32 and 18 under Companies Act, 1956 or in the appropriate Form under the Companies Act, 2013,
8. Duly signed copy of the print-out of Annexure A/B with self-attested photographs pasted there on.
9. In case of any problem, please contact Central Registration Unit
(Phone: 033 71221487; e-mail: email@example.com)
E-APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION UNDER VAT & CST
Dealers need to to visit the website (http://wbcomtax.nic.in/welcome.asp) of Directorate of Commercial Taxes and follow the link “e-Registration”, clicking on which following page-1 will be displayed.
Follow the link “Apply online for Registration”.
Now select the application type VAT OR CST. and mark on “Whether applying for first time” and submit.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR E- APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
- Applicant must get a valid E-Mail address and PAN number before going for e-application.
- Select the online application type.
- On the “Dealer Info/Dealer Details” page, applicant should enter all details. After filing of “Dealer Info/Dealer Details” page, applicant may click other tabs for entering
- Branch office details/Addl. Place of business
- Contact Person (In case of VAT)
- Warehouse address (In case of CST)
- Warehouse & Factory address (In case of VAT)
- Commodity details
- Bank Details (In case of VAT)
- Proprietor-Partners-Karta (In case of CST)
- Business Details (In case of CST)
- For Proprietorship / Partnership firm, then Annexure – A should be mandatorily filled in (In case of VAT)
- If the applicant dealer’s firm is Pvt. Company, Annexure-B should be mandatorily filled in (In case of VAT)
- At least the mandatory details such as Name, Trade Name, Address of Principal place of business, Status of business, Nature of business, Occupancy status of applicant, status of applicant etc. should be filled in.
- In case the data in any of the fields is not entered, then the applicant would get error message and would be prompted to enter the said data.
- After the completely filled application form is submitted then the acknowledgment slip generated along with “Application Number “.
- Print the acknowledgment slip & copy of application with data.
- Make payment of Rs.100/- through online bank payment as “Fee for Registration”
- Send all the necessary documents duly signed as mentioned in Acknowledgment Slip along with printed copy of application with data & acknowledgment slip, within three days of application.
- Applicant may use Temporary save feature against PAN and Trade License/Enlistment Certificate No.
User will be redirected to “Dealer Info” page . User will have fill at least the mandatory fields which are specified by “*” mark. Unless the user fills the mandatory fields user will not be able to proceed.
- Take he ACKNOLEDGEMENT SLIP
HOW TO FILL UP APPLICATION FOR CST REGISTRATION
User will follow the link “Application for CST registration” in the website of Directorate of Commercial Taxes. User will be redirected to “ “Dealer Details” page , user will have fill at least the mandatory fields which are specified by “*” mark. Unless the user fills the mandatory fields user will not be able to proceed. All the multiple entry fields must be added by clicking add button. The “Dealer Details” page is shown below.
Waybill & Transit Declaration (TD)
- E-Waybill (Dematerialized Waybill)
- E-Transit Declaration (TD)
- Dematerialised Waybill for Unregistered Dealers
e-Transit Declaration:- http://wbcomtax.nic.in/e-Services/e_TD_new.htm
*** Help Desk: 1800 121 0060 (Toll Free), 7122-1000, 7122-1222 (on all working days from 10:30 am to 05:30 pm) ***
For any problems related to eservices please write to firstname.lastname@example.org