Wbssc Lower Division Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2015 – www.wbsscregistration.nic.in
West Bengal staff selection commission (wbssc) is going to fill 599 posts of lower division assistant/ lower division clerk in secretariat offices, directorates and district offices under government of west Bengal. wbssc has published the advertisement no. 06/ wbssc/ 2015, dated, 27/ 11/ 2015 and interested applicants may apply online through the wbsscregistration.nic.in website before the end of advertisement.
Details of vacancies are as the following:-
Total Number Vacancy: 599
Examination Code: LDA 15
Post Name: Lower Division Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk Recruitment – 2015
Website: www.wbssc.gov.in and www.wbsscregistration.nic.in
Last Date: 28.12.2015 by 16:00 hrs.
|Name of the Department||No of Vacancies|
|Personnel & Administrative Reforms||300|
|Irrigation & Waterways||110|
|Food Processing Industries & Horticulture||30|
SCALE OF PAY
Pay Band-2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-) Initial Pay in the Pay Band – Rs.6, 240/- Grade Pay- Rs. 2,600/- N.B.: Drawal of salary during the period of probation (for a period of three years) – only the entry point pay i.e. Basic Pay plus Grade Pay of the concerned Group C posts or service or cadre or category shall be allowed with annual increment @ 3% per annum and medical allowance, if any.
Mode of selection: Competitive examination and Personal interview.
Age limit: The age of the candidate shall be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years on the 1 st day of January, 2015. Date of birth as recorded in madhyamik or equivalent admit card / certificate will only be accepted as a valid proof for verification of age.
The upper age limit is relaxable –
⇒ by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal,
⇒ by 3 years for BC – A and BC – B candidates of West Bengal,
- upto 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities (having physical disability of at least 40% and above),
- by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
- Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per existing Govt. rules and regulations.
- A Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
Application fee: UR & OBC applicant: Rs.240/- (Examination Fee – Rs.200/-, Processing Fee – Rs.20/- & Service Charge – Rs.20/-) and Rs.40/- for for (Processing Fee – Rs.20/- & Service Charge – Rs.20/-)SC/ ST/ PH/women applicants. Application fee can be made through online to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
How to apply: Applicant can submit online application in term of WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment through www.wbssc.gov.in. Online application start from 27.11.2015 and close to 28.12.2015.
Instruction to Submit Online Application:
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbsscregistration.nic.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Read advertisement notice before applying online.
- Keep a scanned photograph & signature.
- Applicants require to upload the photograph & signature.
- On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO NOTE IT DOWN AND MENTION THE REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS, IF ANY, WITH THE COMMISSION.
- CANDIDATES MAY ALSO “SAVE” / “PRINT” A COPY OF THEIR APPLICATIONS AFTER SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION ONLINE, FOR THEIR READY REFERENCE
Last Date to Apply Online: 28.12.2015
WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment Notification
for any queries regarding registration kindly email to: firstname.lastname@example.org